LM-2: Digital Air/Fuel Ratio Meter
Click Here to Order
| ||The LM-2 combines an air/fuel ratio meter, a full-function 32-channel datalogger, and powerful software to deliver a complete tuning workshop for less than the cost of one dyno day. Whether you have a piggy-back fuel controller, race carb, aftermarket ECU, ODB-II tuning software, or a flash/chip programmer, an LM-2 is the tool you need to dial in maximum HP. The meter's digital signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LM-2's self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition. |
The LM-2 also features two fully programmable linear analog outputs to connect to analog gauges, dyno computers, ECUs, piggyback controllers, and other devices with analog inputs. Analog output 1 comes setup from the factory ready for narrowband simulation; analog output 2 is configured as 0 volt = 7.35 AFR and 5 volts = 22.39 AFR. With the provided LM Programmer software these analog outputs may also be configured by the user.
- Patented “Direct Digital" Wideband Technology
- Wideband O2 Compatible with ALL fuel types
- Single or Dual Channel Version Available
- OBD-II Scan tool- read/clear DTCs and log up to 16 channels of CAN OBD-II Data
- Log directly to SD card (included)
- Playback log data on screen and/or with powerful LogWorks software (included)
- Large high-contrast graphics LCD
- Built-in RPM converter (direct frequency or with optional inductive clamp)
- 4 fully-differential analog inputs
- 2 configurable linear analog outputs
- Positive lock connectors for all connections
- Innovate MTS serial IN and OUT
- USB connection to your PC
The LM-2 Basic Kit (Single Wideband O2) includes the LM-2 meter, Bosch wide-band oxygen sensor, 10 ft sensor cable, cigarette-lighter power adapter, analog in/out cable, USB cable for PC connection, weld-in bung and plug, LogWorks software CD, and quick-start guide. Carrying Case is not included
The LM-2 Single Kit (Single Wideband O2) includes the LM-2 meter, Bosch wide-band oxygen sensor, 10 ft sensor cable, cigarette-lighter power adapter, analog in/out cable, ODB-II/CAN interface cable, SD memory card, USB cable for PC connection, weld-in bung and plug, LogWorks software CD, and quick-start guide. Carrying Case also included!
The LM-2 Duo Kit (Dual Wideband O2) includes the LM-2 meter (2) Bosch wide-band oxygen sensors (2) 10 ft sensor cables, cigarette-lighter power adapter, analog in/out cable, ODB-II/CAN interface cable, SD memory card, USB cable for PC connection (2) weld-in bung and plug kits, LogWorks software CD, and quick-start guide. Carrying Case also included!
• The kits ship with a Bosch sensor, however, it can also function with other wide-band sensors, including Honda/NTK and VW sensors.
To see some examples of what this tuning component can be used for click here.
Unsure of which tuning solution suits your needs? Check out this comparison chart to view the features and capabilities of each product!
Manufacturer: Innovate Motorsports
Click here to visit the manufacturer's home page
|LM-2 - Basic Kit |
|LM-2 - Single Kit |
|LM-2 - Duo Kit |