| Warranty / Returns|
- The warranty on all covers is determined by the material type.
If at anytime during the warranty period, you find a manufacturing defect in your car cover, please send it back to us with a note and your original sales receipt. We will replace it free of charge for you under warranty repair.
- The warranty applies to manufacturing defects. Some examples of manufacturing defects are:
- Poor cover fit on a custom cover
- Colors not uniform throughout the material
- Seams on edging coming apart
- Fasteners coming off of the cover
Keep in mind that defects like these are very rare, but are indeed covered under the warranty.
- Abnormal wear and tear are not covered under warranty.
Covers are designed to take a lot of abuse. Use of an indoor cover in an outdoor environment is not covered. Make sure that you properly select the material type for your application.
|Returns and Exchanges:|
- Custom Manufactured Car Covers, Dash Covers, Seat Covers are Non-Returnable
Custom-made car covers are non-returnable, except for replacement under warranty repair. Please be sure to carefully and correctly select the proper car and options from the cover wizard and verify your order before it's placed. DriveWerks will replace any cover that was incorrectly manufactured. If the cover was manufactured correctly according the specifications indicated on your on-line order, then the cover is non-returnable.